Pretty in pink

Magnolia Forever



Challenge # 26

22nd Jan - Pretty in Pink Midway Reminder





Thanks to our Sponsor 




Hello friends 

welcome to my blog....
Happy New Year to all . 

This my is first post for 2016 for 
do hop over and join the challenge and have fun.


I love Magnolia stamps ... as I have very limited Stamps ...
but I love playing with them . 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 

I have created a oval easel card with different layers,
in co-operation of paper doily, tag, ribbon, white lace 
with various die cuts 

paper flowers with fern die cuts, cherry blossom, roses, 
stigma with leaves and lace & mini white pearls 

the image has been stamped on X-press it Blending papers 
and it has been colored in with Copic markers.

The edges of the die cuts have been inked with ink pads to give extra colors 
butterfly die cut with mini rose on top ...white lace 
sentiment stamp used by Kaiser craft . 


Well ladies, this is all I have to share for today, hope you like it . 
Thank you for taking a peek.

Happy Crafting 

Rose 











Comments