Relax Fluffy Bestie Release




Sherri Baldy's New Release 


Hello friends

sharing so of my new DT inspirational card which were created using
Sherri Baldy's new collections for Fluffy Bestie Images
they are so fun to work with .

Images are available to purchase from
 My Bestie Store



All images are printed on X-Press IT blending paper
and colored in with different Copic Markers


Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Img055







 another view of my card








another view of my card 


Using all different type of medium colors and 
all different types of embellishments with laces, flowers, element dots,  
die cuts, with all other yummy bits . 


Hope you like what I have to share today with you . 
Let me know if you have any questions. 


Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 








Comments

  1. Three gorgeous cards, love them all but I think the first one is my favourite just love her leg draped over the side of the bath lol
    Fabulous colouring and beautiful embellies !
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen for your beautiful comment. I think the first one is my favorite as well. Have a good day

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew