Summer Sunday



Karleigh Sue Facebook Challenge
February Challenge 

Theme: Create your own background 

hello ladies 
welcome back to my blog

Hope you all are doing and feeling great. 
As I have been under weather for a week and bit, slowly 
getting toward recovery. 

Today we have another new challenge at 
Karleigh Sue Challenge on our Facebook Group
HERE
using the digi image by Cheri Shull 
which is available 

Dog Days of Summer digi stamp character by Karleigh Sue Digi Pin Up Art


Here is my DT inspirational Card 





As the theme ask for create for your own background,.. I have merged two different digi images together as one and created this beautiful background... 
(the background fence is front ..Make It Crafty )
The image is printed on x-press it blending paper and colour in with 
Copic Marker.
I have stamped the water droplet by Ryn on the coloured image, just to give extra effect 
on the tub and grass . Also created the sky and clouds in the far background ..
Quite happy with the result , as you can see I was not able to create a card just yet ... 
but will create something nice ... as soon as I am back on my feet again . 


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek.
Hope you can join us on our facebook monthly challenge. 


Happy Crafting 
Rose 

Comments