hello beautiful


~ New Besties -- August Release 2016 ~


Hello friends and welcome to my blog .... 

Hope you all doing ... great time and having fun in your creative world.

Today, I like to share couple of new cards, very cute and adorable image by 
Sherri Blady which is available from HERE


Using image 193


The image has been colored with Copic Markers 
with few die cuts, flowers and white lace, white twine
sentiment is by Kaiser craft 
paper from my stash
m/s butterfly punch 
card size - 15cm x 15cm 

********************************************

Card No. 2 

Using image 194


card size 15cm x 15cm 
paper flowers with glitter 
purple lace 
sentiment by Kaiser craft 
die cute ( were gifted to me as swap gift) 
the image has been color in with copic makers 


I hope you like what i have to share 
it was really fun to create & play with these new image 






Comments