All Girl have fun

 September Challenge 
Challenge # 9

Hello My Besties

welcome back to my blog 
There is another great  monthly Challenge 
over at
My Besties Aussie Blog Challenge
so hop over - have a peek & join the challenge
have some fun get creative and share 
fun projects.


Theme - Layer it Up 


Here is my DT Inspirational card
using the image by Sherri Baldy
which is available to purchase
HERE 





Most of the embellishment and materials are from 
my stash .. 
did bit of stamping on the background
 (which came as a freebie with a craft magazine)
die cuts the bird, tags (punch)
and white and green bakers twine.
with some white rose and orange lace 
it is fold card ...




Sharing one of my old card which I created 
few months ago for my DT Inspirational 

more information on this card 




Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 


Happy Crafting 
Crafty Hugs 
Rose 




Comments