Dino Santa



Hello friends in the blogland 

It is bit warm on side of the world ... so I decided 
to create a cool card using this cute little dino 
which is created by Naz and you can purchase from 


Here is my DT Card 
using the 

Dino Santa Digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter - Naz - Line art only


card size is 14cm x 14cm 
using kaiser craft Christmas papers
die cut - Merry Christmas in Green Foil paper 
 Christmas tress & pine needles die cut 
front of the card is acetate... 
with sliver glitter from Stampin' Up 
with red ribbon to compliment my card 

 side view 

I hope you like what I shared today . 

Thanks for stopping by & taking peek .. 

Happy Crafting. 
Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. He is so cute Rose and I love how you have used the acetate xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew