Love Me

Hello friends 

Once again it is Rose, here to share my new creation 
which is available from 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


I am totally in love with this cute little elly ... 
and I thought that it would make a perfect Valentine/Love card 
I have printed the image on X-Press It Blending Paper 
and colored in with Copic Marker

I have added in few layers ... and few extra die cuts 
6 x 6 paper pad - Carta Bella - Amour ( gorgeous papers)
La La Land craft heart banner 
La La Land craft -corner  
Joy craft - heart borders 
med. heart punch 
butterfly die cuts -paper rose
stitched circle die cuts - paper rose 
word "Love" sizzix die cut 
red glitter paper 
white card stock 

It was really fun to play with this image .. 
i do hope that you like what I have create.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.

Craft Hugs 
Rose 

Comments