Have a sweet day !

Magnolia Forever


Hello friends and welcome to my blog 

Today. I like to share my new DT card which I created for 
it is a mid way reminder  challenge, do hope that you will hop over and join in . 


Thank you so much for our Sponsors 










Here is my DT Inspirational Card 

She is one of my favorite Tilda  Magnolia to use, as I have over used her. 
I love this stamp ... she is so happy ..captured in her own moment ... 
and I have ccoloured the balloons with happy colours . 
she is a stamped image, stamped on x-press it blending paper & the image is been colored with Copic Markers 


Here is a flat view of the card 


handmade paper flowers with Heartfelt creations -roses 
i just love those flowers and ... the paper line is from my stash 
by kaiser craft ... M/S border punch 


Here is front side of the card 


I have kept the card pretty simple .. just using all the same paper line and embellishments... I have distress the edges here & there ... design of the card is a Z-fold . 


I hope you did like what I have created and shared . 
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Crafty Hugs Until we Meet Again 

Rose 







Comments

  1. Beautiful card Rose. Such a lovely image and lovely layers of detail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew