Tomorrow Is A New Day


Hello friends 
Welcome back 


Today, is the new release for 
i love this little cutie, you can purchase from 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 



Like always the image is printed and colored in with Copic Markers
and fuzzy cut . 
I really enjoy creating this card ... it's a shaker card and totally love how it has turned you ... i have used distress oxide for the background ..on the green panel 
i have splatted white gesso in random places ...to create effects 
the sentiment is by W9 stamps and I have used distress oxide ... 



my card size is 10cm x 15cm 

i hope you like what I have created and shared ... 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the cute Dino :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card, love the cute image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love shaker cards and this has the cute factor as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card love that image and colour scheme!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew