Season Greeting !


Hello ladies & Welcome Back 


How you all are doing....... great and having an awesome time .. 
as Christmas is just around the corner ... ! Where did 2017 go ? 


Today, I like to share my new DT Inspirational Card for 
using this gorgeous image by Sherri Baldy 



Here is my card .... 



 I have printed this image on X-Press It Blending It Paper 
Images has been  colored in with Copic Markers 
I have colored in the holly leaves and cardinal by Heartfelt Creations 

Few layers on the card using Kaiser Craft Paper 
-Christmas Collection /my stash 
used the die cuts by Noor Designs 
Tim Holtz - season greeting die - (sentiment) 
Circle die cut 
Nuvo drops - Red /Green 
3D pop dots 
White cardstock 

card size 14cm x14cm 

Hope you like what I have created &  shared for the day . 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking peek . 


Happy Crafting 

Rose Andrew 



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew