Happy Valentine's Day


hello ladies & Welcome back 


It's Rose here today ! how are you all doing .. very busy crafting away 
with our favorite projects ... as Valentine's is just around the corner 

Today, I like to share my card which i created using this beautiful digi image 
which you can get from HERE

here is my DT inspiration
created a heart chocolate box 



I also have created this card .... I love this image and sentiment is just right . 


hope you like what I have created and shared .. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking peek . 

Crafty Hugs
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning box I love how you have decorated it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew